I?m alive!

I'm allright. A little bit worried, but OK. The flight went well, the appartment is great, the people I've met here are great...

I'm happy...when I'm not alone.

Starting school this Wednesday, hoping to meet new freinds, hoping to find a PC, and to connect it to the net ASAP!!! Oh! I found a keyboard on the street this morning. The people here literaly throw away everything... So if I'm lucky...who knows... tomorrow a monitor, on Tuesday a HDD... Just kidding...
BUT!
If I find a good offer for a PC (and if my parrents accept it), I'll be the happiest "kocbo" in Madrid.

Thanks alot evryone for reding this. Sorry that I can't send mails to you, it's just that it's easier here. (and that the PC that I'm using now is not mine...) Bye for now! Take care and...remember that I'm just fine here... Everything's normal, nothing unexpected...for now...

Comments

upma said…
I really hope that you are doing fine and that the two bars of chocolate and the bottle of mineral water will do you good! yeah!
Cossie*Bossie said…
Indeed. Chocolate and mineral water rule! I am doing fine, how are you doing? How?s school? How are the aliens? ;P