a change of view

I've been here for about 3 weeks, but I saw the sea for the first time today.

It was a great day today not only because I met a few old friends, and a few people that once I thought were my friends. It was a beautiful day, a day that had nothing in common with the winter, with the idiotisms on the streets that I kept seeing all the time...with the thoughts in my mind and with the feelings in my heart. Maybe that's exactly what made it so perfect, so different.

Today I saw my town the way I'd like to remember it all my life. I din't notice its New Super-Cool Hi-Tech University, the few new houses that were built during my absence nor the grrrrrrrreat new fashion shops. I just felt its nature, its soul. And I believe that there are some things that will never change. There still are places that are unspoiled and maybe will never be. Most of them forgotten way back in the past and never found again. It's better that way. For me. Because after being away for some time I really feel alone in my love with Burgas. And I like it that way. I know that you won't understand me.

Thank you for trying.

Comments